Annalea is originally from a small Central West NSW town called Rylstone. She moved to the Clarence Coast region after her and her partner Alex welcomed their son in May 2019. Prior to this they spent almost 9 years living in beautiful Newcastle. Prior to the move Annalea was a full time Paramedic for 12yrs working in Broken Hill, Parkes and Newcastle.
She is a nature junky, surfer, sun lover and very passionate about holistic healing and helping others find their vitality and power through finding their inner wisdom. She has overcome her own health issues including irritable bowel syndrome, fatigue, anxiety, depression and endometriosis.
Annalea’s favourite tools for self mastery and healing include time in nature (especially the ocean), yin yoga, and modalities such as bodywork/massage, Aura-Soma, energy healing and providing her body with optimal sunlight, movement, sleep and nutritious whole foods that follow a “paleo” template.
- Certificate and Diploma in Raynor Naturopathic Massage (2016)
- Reiki 1 certification with Louise Kanjee of Awaken Natural Health (2016)
- Aura-Soma® Level 1 Foundation with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2016)
- Aura-Soma® Level 2 Intermediate with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2017)
- Aura-Soma® Essentials with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2017)
- ISTA Level 1 SSSex at Highden Manor in New Zealand (2018)
Annalea has a special interest in and is currently furthering her education and knowledge in Women’s health, sexual empowerment/healing, personal coaching and Biofield Tuning.