Annalea is originally from a small Central West NSW town called Rylstone. She moved to the Clarence Coast region after her and her partner Alex welcomed their son in May 2019. Prior to this they spent almost 9 years living in beautiful Newcastle. Prior to the move Annalea was a full time Paramedic for 13yrs working in Broken Hill, Parkes and Newcastle.
Annalea became very passionate about pregnant and birthing women’s choices and rights during her pregnancy experience. She choose to experience a wild pregnancy (zero medical management/tests/scans etc) and a free birth in water (no one present except her partner). Guiding her son into this realm will remain one of the most intensely wonderous and transformative events of her life and she is driven to help women find their centres and power to make the choices that best support them during their pregnancy, birth and beyond.
Annalea is a nature junky, surfer, sun lover and very passionate about holistic healing and helping others find their vitality and power through finding their inner wisdom. She has overcome her own health issues including irritable bowel syndrome, fatigue, anxiety, depression and endometriosis.
Her favourite tools for self mastery and healing include time in nature (especially the ocean), yin yoga, and modalities such as bodywork, Aura-Soma, energy healing and providing her body with optimal sunlight, movement, sleep and nutritious whole foods that follow a “paleo” template.
- Certificate and Diploma in Raynor Naturopathic Massage (2016)
- Reiki 1 certification with Louise Kanjee of Awaken Natural Health (2016)
- Aura-Soma® Level 1 Foundation with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2016)
- Aura-Soma® Level 2 Intermediate with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2017)
- Aura-Soma® Essentials with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2017)
- ISTA Level 1 SSSex at Highden Manor in New Zealand (2018) Plus a secondary Level 1 in Sydney later in that same year.