Annalea is originally from a small Central West NSW town called Rylstone. She’s been living in Newcastle with her partner Alex and fur child Xander the cat since the Dec 2010 and says she loves the beautiful beaches, bushland and the mix of city and country.
She is a nature junky, surfer, sun lover and very passionate about self healing, self empowerment and helping others find their vitality and power. She has overcome her own health issues including irritable bowel syndrome, fatigue, anxiety, depression and endometriosis.
Annalea’s favourite tools for self mastery and healing include time in nature (especially the ocean), yin yoga, yoni eggs, modalities such as bodywork/massage, Aura-Soma, energy healing and providing her body with optimal sunlight, movement, sleep and nutritious whole foods that follow a “paleo” but mostly plant-based template.
- Certificate and Diploma in Raynor Naturopathic Massage (2016)
- Reiki 1 certification with Louise Kanjee of Awaken Natural Health (2016)
- Aura-Soma® Level 1 Foundation with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2016)
- Aura-Soma® Level 2 Intermediate with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2017)
- Aura-Soma® Essentials with Holistic Chiropractor Garth Pywell (2017)
- ISTA Level 1 SSSex at Highden Manor in New Zealand (2018)
Annalea has a special interest in and is currently furthering her education and knowledge in Women’s health, sexual empowerment/healing, personal coaching and Biofield Tuning.